Thursday 19 July 2012

Life (Good or Evil) comes with Every Word we Speak…

Entering Ikenna’s office, I jokingly said to him ‘Bros I have come to return this incomplete company diary you guys gave me’ We both laughed concerning the Joke then I completed my transaction in the bank and left. When I got back home much later in the evening, and wanted to check how much planned activities I was able to accomplish for the day, I discovered my diary was missen. The next day, Ikenna called me and said ‘Guy you forgot your diary in the bank, you see what your mouth can cause right? You said you wanted to return our incomplete diary jokingly and forgot it eventually’.





The event I described above may appear very casual to most of us but it tells how much we are able to create with the words we speak. The Bible says that God created the world out of nothing but by his words Because we are created in the image of God, I am certain we have been given abilities to create our world through our words. My very casual encounter with my friend; Ike brought many things to mind: I thought about all the wrong words I have heard us use in our dealings with each other, how many times we have had to say ‘This can’t work between us, I have lost interest in having anything to do with you, You are just plain stupid, Nigeria is a hopeless country, I am destined to be the way I am, never to be successful’ and many other wrong words I wish I/We could take back now that I am reminded of how much my world could be affected by the words I speak.

My prayer is that you may come to know that four major things exist in life; Life, Death, Good and Evil. All these exist in the mind but one thing rules and give them lifeThe Tongue. Use it wisely!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment